Avoiding MRO management pitfalls with MDM – 8
Through the last 8 weeks, we have discussed critical root-cause and process failures that occur due to corrupt MRO data. Poor MRO master data management can also indirectly affect the most valuable resource of a company – People.
1) Maintenance Engineers –Lower plant uptime, slower fix speed, and a drop in first time fix-rate.
2) Storeroom Operators – Stock outs, lower requisition fulfilment speed, higher inventory turnover rates, and reduced inventory accuracy.
3) Buyer/Planners – Inaccurate demand forecasting purchase price variance, and untimely stock outs.
With this we come to an end of our journey on ‘Avoiding MRO Management Pitfalls’.
Next week, we’ll be hosting our first webinar of 2016 (Tuesday – 9th FEB, 2pm ET) and our weekly Blog post will illustrate learnings from the same event – “DRIVING REAL DOLLAR RETURNS DURING ERP IMPLEMENTATIONS WITH MDM” REGISTER HERE >>
Date: Tuesday, February 09, 2016
Time: 2:00 pm, ET (New York, UTC-05:00)
Duration: 45 minutes (including Q&A)
Join this 45 minute webinar to learn –
• Business Scenarios that necessitate the implementation of MDM
• Attributes to look out for the perfect MDM partner
• Parameters to judge the efficacy of an MDM project
• Case studies of ERP roll outs with MDM in place
Over a decade of strategic data quality experience in ERP implementations distilled into a 45 minute webinar. Register Here
Latest posts by Arthur Raguette (see all)
- On Demand Webinar:Strategically manage data quality in an ERP rollout - August 27, 2018
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 5 - March 21, 2018
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 4 - March 1, 2018