Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 3
In our previous post, we provided a calculator to help you estimate the value of improving your Material Master data by avoiding inventory cost. Today’s post features an ROI Calculator to help you plug in your numbers and estimate inventory holding cost reduction.
Inventory holding cost reduction:
Estimated one-time inventory reduction =
Estimated total inventory valuation
* Estimated inventory reduction
Estimated additional savings (inventory overhead@%) =
Estimated one-time inventory reduction
* Estimated additional savings (inventory overhead)
Our next post will present a calculator to estimate the reduced stock-outs related downtime. Stay tuned!
Arthur Raguette is the Executive Vice President at Verdantis. Arthur is very passionate about the application of innovative technologies to solve real-world business problems with a strong emphasis on large enterprise solutions. He has more than a decade of experience of working with Software for Master Data Management and Data Governance for multiple domains and across industries. Arthur’s prior technology passions included high performance B2B middleware and hybridized SaaS applications for HR, Employee and Education related domains.
Latest posts by Arthur Raguette (see all)
- On Demand Webinar:Strategically manage data quality in an ERP rollout - August 27, 2018
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 5 - March 21, 2018
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 4 - March 1, 2018