Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 4
In our previous post, we provided an ROI calculator to enable you to quantify the value of improving your Material Master data by reducing inventory holding cost. Today’s post features an ROI Calculator to help you plug in your numbers and estimate reduced stock-outs related downtime.
Total cost of materials related downtime =
No. of stock-outs causing downtime
* Average amount of downtime per outage
* Cost of downtime
Savings in materials-related equipment downtime =
Total cost of materials related downtime
* Percentage of downtime reductions obtainable
Our next post will present a calculator to estimate the improved materials-related personnel productivity. Stay tuned!
Latest posts by Arthur Raguette (see all)
- Upcoming Webinar:Strategically manage data quality in an ERP rollout - August 27, 2018
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 5 - March 21, 2018
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 4 - March 1, 2018