Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 5
Our last post explained how to quantify the value of improving your Material Master data by reducing stock-outs related downtime. Today’s post will help you estimate improved materials-related personnel productivity.
Improved materials-related personnel productivity:
Total number of man hours =
Total number of engineers
Total number of hours wasted =
Time wasted by personnel procuring / sourcing / finding spare equipment parts
* Total number of man hours
Potential materials-related productivity savings =
Total number of hours wasted
* Average labor rate, including benefits for an engineer
Connect with us at email@example.com and get your Material MDM questions answered.
Arthur Raguette is the Executive Vice President at Verdantis. Arthur is very passionate about the application of innovative technologies to solve real-world business problems with a strong emphasis on large enterprise solutions. He has more than a decade of experience of working with Software for Master Data Management and Data Governance for multiple domains and across industries. Arthur’s prior technology passions included high performance B2B middleware and hybridized SaaS applications for HR, Employee and Education related domains.
Latest posts by Arthur Raguette (see all)
- On Demand Webinar:Strategically manage data quality in an ERP rollout - August 27, 2018
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 5 - March 21, 2018
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 4 - March 1, 2018