Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 5
Our last post explained how to quantify the value of improving your Material Master data by reducing stock-outs related downtime. Today’s post will help you estimate improved materials-related personnel productivity.
Total number of man hours =
Total number of engineers
Total number of hours wasted =
Time wasted by personnel procuring / sourcing / finding spare equipment parts
* Total number of man hours
Potential materials-related productivity savings =
Total number of hours wasted
* Average labor rate, including benefits for an engineer
Connect with us at email@example.com and get your Material MDM questions answered.
Latest posts by Arthur Raguette (see all)
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 5 - March 21, 2018
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 4 - March 1, 2018
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 3 - February 19, 2018