MDM Masterclass – Driving Real Dollar Returns during ERP Implementation
We recently concluded one of our most attended webinars – ‘Driving Real-dollar returns during ERP Implementations: The MDM Perspective>’ followed by an interactive Q&A session with the attendees.
ERP implementations are complex and resource (time and money) intensive processes, and very few organizations are able to derive the expected ROI from them. Master Data Management can provide the required impetus to such projects and boost their returns, thereby adding real dollar value to the company’s bottom line. This observation sparked the idea for our latest webinar and the participation from the attendees reaffirmed our belief that we were discussing a powerful subject.
A snapshot of the slide from the Webinar presentation discussing the factors for measuring the success of a DQI project:
Additionally, the webinar also covered the following keynotes –
- Business Scenarios that necessitate the implementation of MDM
- Factors used to choose the perfect MDM partner
- Case studies of ERP roll outs with MDM in place
If you were unable to make it to the webinar, here’s the link to view the complete presentation. The Webinar video is up on our YouTube page. You can also view our previous webinars and other videos here.
Starting next week, we’ll be back with our regular Blog posts. Till then, write in to us with your feedback/ comments on the Webinar.
Further Reading –
Material Master Data Management – A Business Case
Latest posts by Arthur Raguette (see all)
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 5 - March 21, 2018
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 4 - March 1, 2018
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 3 - February 19, 2018