MDM in ERP Planning – A Rundown of Our Latest MDM Masterclass
Last week, Verdantis hosted its latest webcast – ‘Why MDM Should Be a Part Your ERP Planning’. The event was followed by an interactive Q&A session with the attendees.
The webcast outlined why it is essential to embrace Material MDM while implementing an ERP. The event covered following keynotes –
- The business impact of data in ERP implementations
- The pitfalls of ignoring material MDM during ERP planning
- The importance of MDM during different stages of the ERP implementation lifecycle.
Snapshot of ‘Benefits of MDM in ERP planning’ slide from the webinar
If you were not able to make it to the event, here’s the link to access the presentation. Alternatively, you can watch the recording of the complete webinar on our YouTube channel here.
Connect with us (here) and get your Material MDM specific questions answered.
Arthur Raguette is the Executive Vice President at Verdantis. Arthur is very passionate about the application of innovative technologies to solve real-world business problems with a strong emphasis on large enterprise solutions. He has more than a decade of experience of working with Software for Master Data Management and Data Governance for multiple domains and across industries. Arthur’s prior technology passions included high performance B2B middleware and hybridized SaaS applications for HR, Employee and Education related domains.
Latest posts by Arthur Raguette (see all)
- On Demand Webinar:Strategically manage data quality in an ERP rollout - August 27, 2018
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 5 - March 21, 2018
- Benefits of Material Master Data Management-Part 4 - March 1, 2018